Your Breakup Can Be Loving, Kind, Respectful & Healing for Yourself and All Involved
It’s possible to move through the loss of an intimate relationship in a way that is deeply kind, contained and honors the love you shared so all parties can move forward with an open heart and healthy closure.Get Started
Most of us would aspire to an amicable ending that offers ourselves and others a soft place to land. Yet, the intense feelings that can come up before, during and after a breakup can be really hard to manage without getting ourselves into trouble . . . in spite of our best intentions, we wind up behaving in ways we’re likely to regret later on.
It doesn’t have to be this way.
We would all love to bring our relationships to conscious completion, where the love that was shared is both honored and respected rather than devalued, and where everyone impacted by the separation is left enhanced, and not diminished.
As a Certified Relationship Coach, I will empower you – with or without the cooperation and support of your partner, and no matter how challenging the circumstances are surrounding your breakup – to navigate this transition with grace, dignity, and goodwill as well as profound levels of healing and growth.
With my Healthy Uncoupling Coaching Program, I will guide and support you step-by-step through this program to help you discover how to:
- Navigate this transition with dignity, honor, and respect, with or without your former partner’s cooperation.
- Wake up to your worthiness to love and be loved – even if the person you love is not loving you back in the way you would like them to.
- Come to a place of deep inner peace – by transmuting feelings of grief, resentment, guilt, shame, anger or hurt.
- Use this experience to identify and graduate from recurring relational patterns – and trust your future holds even greater health, happiness, and well-being.
- Awaken to the possibilities you now hold to attract a healthy, happy, truly loving partnership – by integrating all you’ve learned and discovering authentic forgiveness for yourself and others.
- Restore deep confidence in yourself and in life.
This Groundbreaking Healthy Uncoupling Process Makes It Possible to See this Transition from a Higher Perspective and Use it to Transform and Enrich Your Entire Life
The sessions are offered by phone or Zoom. In-person sessions are available in Greenwich, Connecticut.